Saturday, November 24, 2007

Complete Love Songs


Complete Love Songs
VA collection | 5 discs | mp3 | 320 kbps | 426 mb
Nice collection of 80 songs


disc 1

1. The Little Heroes - One Perfect Day
2. Wilson Phillips - Release Me
3. Joshua Kadison - Beautiful In My Eyes
4. Naked Eyes - Always Something There To Remind Me
5. Riff - My Heart Is Failing Me
6. Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms
7. Peter Blakeley - Crying In The Chapel
8. Sinead O'connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
9. Chynna Phillips - I Live For You
10. Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It
11. Yazoo - Only You
12. Alias - More Than Words Can Say
13. Charles & Eddie - Would I Lie To You?
14. Diesel - Come To Me
15. The Tubes - Don't Want To Wait Anymore
16. Portrait - How Deep Is Your Love

disc 2

1. Long John Baldry - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
2. Spandau Ballet - True
3. Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack - Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You
4. John Waite - Missing You
5. Natalie Cole - This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)
6. Dr Hook - When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman
7. Hot Chocolate - It Started With A Kiss
8. Climie Fisher - Love Changes (Everything)
9. Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?
10. Adrian Gurvitz - Classic
11. Peter Blakeley - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
12. Freddie Jackson - You Are My Lady
13. Little River Band - Lady
14. Living In A Box - Room In Your Heart
15. Little River Band - The Other Guy
16. Paul Carrack - When You Walk In The Room

disc 3

1. Wilson Phillips - Hold On
2. Dr Hook - Sharing The Night Together
3. Juice Newton - Angel Of The Morning
4. Kenny Rogers - Love Will Turn You Around
5. Climie Fisher - Rise To The Occasion
6. Joshua Kadison - Jessie
7. Mark Holden - Never Gonna Fall In Love Again
8. Don Mclean - And I Love You So
9. Blessid Union Of Souls - I Believe
10. Kim Hart - Love At First Night
11. Erasure - Oh L'amour
12. Selena - I Could Fall In Love
13. T'pau - Heart & Soul
14. Ashford & Simpson - Solid
15. Feargal Sharkey - A Good Heart
16. Huey Lewis & The News - Power Of Love

disc 4

1. The Babys - Every Time I Think Of You
2. Natalie Cole - Inseparable
3. Kc & The Sunshine Band - Please Don't Go
4. Crystal Gayle - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
5. Paul Anka - (You're) Having My Baby
6. Little River Band - Reminiscing
7. Gary Shearston - I Get A Kick Out Of You
8. Robert John - Sad Eyes
9. John J. Francis - Play Mumma Play (Sing Me A Song)
10. The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
11. Kim Carnes & Kenny Rogers - Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer
12. Frankie Miller - Darlin'
13. Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You
14. Helen Reddy - I Don't Know How To Love Him
15. The Congregation - Softly Whispering I Love You
16. Scott Fitzgerald & Yvonne Keeley - If I Had Words

disc 5

1. Spandau Ballet - Gold
2. Sheena Easton - When He Shines
3. Boy George - Everything I Own
4. Tanya Tucker - Strong Enough To Bend
5. Lulu - To Sir With Love
6. Juice Newton - The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known)
7. Dr Hook - A Little Bit More
8. Tina Turner - Be Tender With Me Baby
9. Crystal Gayle - Dreaming My Dreams With You
10. The Babys - Isn't It Time
11. Herman's Hermits - My Sentimental Friend
12. The Stranglers - Golden Brown
13. Bob Welch - Ebony Eyes
14. Wilson Phillips - You Won't See Me Cry
15. The Motels - Take The 'L'
16. Midge Ure - No Regrets

http://rapidshare.com/files/53281082/ComplLoveSongs1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53283853/ComplLoveSongs2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53285062/ComplLoveSongs3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53286139/ComplLoveSongs4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53288833/ComplLoveSongs5.rar

No comments: