Friday, November 2, 2007

Edwin Starr - War & Peace (1970)


Edwin Starr - War & Peace (1970)
MP3 | 320 Kbps | 80 MB | RS

By 1970, Edwin Starr had become a spokesman from his generation with his anti-Vietnam anthem 'War'. Motown hitmakers Norman Whitfield and Barrett Strong wrote this song. The label had always been focused on making hit songs, but around this time Motown artists like The Temptations and Marvin Gaye started releasing songs with social commentary, many of which were written by Whitfield. == Almost 40 years later this lirycs still fresh these days.

Tracklist


01. War
02. Running Back And Forth
03. Adios Senorita
04. All Around The World
05. I Can't Escape Your Memory
06. At Last (I Found Love)
07. I Just Wanted To Cry
08. Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
09. Time
10. California Soul
11. I Can't Replace My Old Love
12. She Should Have Been Home




DOWNLOAD

No comments: