Disc: 1

1.: Get That Feeling
2.: How Would You Feel
3.: Hush Now
4.: No Business
5.: Simon Says
6.: Gotta Have A New Dress
7.: Strange Things
8.: Welcome Home

Disc: 2

1.: Love Love
2.: Day Tripper
3.: Gloomy Monday
4.: Fool For You Baby
5.: Don’t Accuse Me
6.: Hornet’s Nest
7.: Flashing
8.: Odd Ball
9.: Happy Birthday

Disc: 3

1. UFO
2. You Don’t Want Me (Instrumental)
3. Better Times Ahead
4. Future Trip
5. Wah Wah (Instrumental)
6. Everybody Knew But Me
7. Mercy Lady Day (Instrumental)
8. If You Gonna Make A Fool Of Somebody
9. My Best Friend (Instrumental)
10. The Ballad Of Jimi
11. Second Time Around (Instrumental)

Disc: 4

1. Drivin’ South (Instr.)
2. Ain’t That Peculiar
3. I’ll Be Doggone
4. I’ve Got A Sweet Little Angel
5. Bright Light, Big City
6. Get Out Of My Life Woman
7. Last Night (Instr.)
8. Sugar Pie, Honey Pie
9. What’d I Say
10. Shotgun

Disc: 5

1. California Night
2. Leve
3. I feel good
4. Left alone
5. Knock yourself out
6. Something on your mind
7. I should’ve quit you
8. Hard Night
9. I’m a man
10. Instrumental

Disc: 6

1. On the Killing Floor (live)
2. Money (live)
3. Nobody Loves Me (live)
4. Love (Studio, Instr.)
5. You Got Me Running (live)
6. Mr. Pitiful (live)
7. Torture Me Honey (Studio, Instr.)
8. Sleepy Fate (Studio, Instr.)
9. Satisfaction (live)

Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Part 3
Download Part 4
Mirror:
Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Part 3
Download Part 4


Password:
http://download.anobe.net/

DOWNLOAD

No comments: